- Individually unique, created for Church Family: Just like individual grains of sand we are individually wonderful but we are created to be part of God's church family. Steve Prince looks at how the church is God's plan.
- What’s in a handshake? An article about the recent historic handshake between Queen Elizabeth and Martin McGuiness, written by Jonathan Tame, Acting Director of the Jubilee Centre (29/6/12)
- Reading - Imagine a city: Written by Steve Prince around the time of Reading failing to gain City Status. "Imagine our city as an environment of endless possibilities and dreams. A place where success is applauded and a key measure is individual personal development - whatever and wherever the starting place."
- Breaking through the barriers: When our children ask or come to us with a pain or hurt, they expect us to make it better. And we do, to the best of our ability, always bring some comfort. However, when we, as adults, go to God, we don't seem to connect in the same way, our religion, expectations and disappointments get in the way.
- The Town: At the beginning of Draw Near on Sunday evening 17th March Steve Prince had a vivid picture and words about something called 'The Town.'