Church Camp am/Loddon
From 10.30am to 12 noon, at Brookside, our Youth and Children's team will be running Church Camp AM, a special morning for children in Years 1-6 (under 5s are also welcome but must be supervised by an adult). Church Camp AM Cafe will also be running for parents in the surgery opposite - come and have a coffee and pastry, relax and chat, whilst your kids enjoy the fun of Church Camp AM.
Others in the Brookside Family will be gathering from 10am at Loddon Primary School (Silverdale Road, Earley, RG6 7LR) for breakfast followed by Equipped, a bible study looking at the book of Ephesians. This meeting will finish in good time for parents to collect children from Church Camp am.
This Sunday is a Celebration Sunday when the focus will be on praise, worship and thanksgiving. From 11am there will be our usual activities for children and young people, as well as a creche for babies and toddlers.
Focus on Learning
This Sunday we will be gathering as a church family to worship at 10.30am. Chris Mitchell will be speaking about prayer, and there will be activities for children and young people, as well as a creche for babies and toddlers from 11am. Refreshments will be available from 10:10am, and after the meeting too.
This Sunday we will be gathering as a church family to celebrate and support at least one person, possibly more, as they take the step of being baptised. The morning will also include praise & worship and a short talk, activities for children and young people, as well as a creche for babies and toddlers.
This Sunday there will be an extended time of praise and worship, including communion. Activities specifically for children and young people, as well as a creche for babies and toddlers run from 11am.
Do you know someone who is suffering from the emotional trauma of a relationship breakdown?
The next Divorce Recovery Workshop will run at Brookside on Friday evening 15th March continuing on Saturday 16th March, and Friday evening 22nd March and Saturday 23rd March. Please contact the church office for further details.
Term time diary example inc CCAM/Loddon
- Monday 1st October: 7-8pm Resting in God; 20:15 Earley Community Choir.
- Tuesday 2nd: 5-6pm Hey Tuesday! (Years 1-5)
- Wednesday 3rd : 9:45 Busy Bees; 2pm Open Door (for seniors); 7:30pm CAP course.
- Thursday 4th: 9.30am - 1:30pm Baby Sensory and Toddler Sense classes - email Gemma Pearce for more details, or give her a call on 0785 532 4495; 6:30pm New Fun Club (Years 7-8); 19:30 Youth Home Night
- Friday 5th: 6:30-8am Morning Prayer (come for as much or as little as you like).
- Sunday 7th: 10:30am Morning Meeting when John Omole will be speaking; 4pm Communion and Afternoon Tea.
- Monday 8th: 7-8pm Resting in God; 8pm Needles and Pins, contact Sue Mitchell for details and venue; 20:15pm Earley Community Choir.
- Tuesday 9th: 4-6pm Chat Room (Years 11+); 6:30-8pm Hope Choir- Youth and Kid's Choir for everyone.
- Wednesday 10th : 9:45 Busy Bees; 2pm Open Door (for seniors); 7:30pm CAP course.
- Thursday 11th: 9.30am - 1:30pm Baby Sensory and Toddler Sense classes - email Gemma Pearce for more details, or give her a call on 0785 532 4495; 6:30pm Best Club (Years 9-10); 6:30pm God Space in the Cabin (Year 11+); 19:30 Youth Home Night
- Friday 12th: 6:30-8am Morning Prayer (come for as much or as little as you like).
- Saturday 13th: 7pm Saturday Extra Film Evening at the Munday's
- Sunday 14th: 10:30am Morning Meeting.
- Saturday nnth, 7pm Saturday Extra Film night at the Mundays.
- Sunday nnth, 10:30am Church Camp AM and Cafe at Brookside; 10.30am Equipped Bible Study at Loddon Primary School, Silverdale Road, Earley, RG6 7LR. Light breakfast is served from 10am.