Church Camp am/Loddon
From 10.30am to 12 noon, at Brookside, our Youth and Children's team will be running Church Camp AM, a special morning for children in Years 1-6 (under 5s are also welcome but must be supervised by an adult). Church Camp AM Cafe will also be running for parents in the surgery opposite - come and have a coffee and pastry, relax and chat, whilst your kids enjoy the fun of Church Camp AM.
Others in the Brookside Family will be gathering from 10am at Loddon Primary School (Hillside Road, Earley, RG6 7LR) for breakfast followed by Equipped, a bible study looking at the book of Ephesians. This meeting will finish in good time for parents to collect children from Church Camp am.
This Sunday is a Celebration Sunday when the focus will be on praise, worship and thanksgiving. From 11am there will be our usual activities for children and young people, as well as a creche for babies and toddlers.
Focus on Learning
This Sunday we will be gathering as a church family to worship at 10.30am. Chris Mitchell will be speaking about prayer, and there will be activities for children and young people, as well as a creche for babies and toddlers from 11am. Refreshments will be available from 10:10am, and after the meeting too.
This Sunday we will be gathering as a church family to celebrate and support at least one person, possibly more, as they take the step of being baptised. The morning will also include praise & worship and a short talk, activities for children and young people, as well as a creche for babies and toddlers.
This Sunday there will be an extended time of praise and worship, including communion. Activities specifically for children and young people, as well as a creche for babies and toddlers run from 11am.
Do you know someone who is suffering from the emotional trauma of a relationship breakdown?
The next Divorce Recovery Workshop will run at Brookside on Friday evening 15th March continuing on Saturday 16th March, and Friday evening 22nd March and Saturday 23rd March. Please contact the church office for further details.
Term time diary example inc CCAM/Loddon
- Sunday nnth, 10:30am Church Camp am & Cafe at Brookside; Meeting at Loddon Primary School in Hillside Road, Earley.
- Monday 14th May, 1.30pm Ladies' Bible Study; 7-8pm Rest in God; 8.15pm Earley Community Choir
- Tuesday 15th, 4-6pm Chat Room
- Wednesday 16th, 9.45am Busy Bees Toddler Group; 2pm Open Door.
- Thursday 17th, 9.30am - 1pm Baby Sensory and Toddler Sense classes - email Gemma Pearce for more details, or give her a call on 0785 532 4495; 6:30 Best Club Ever and GGBB; 7.30pm Youth Home Night.
- Friday 18th, 6.30-8am Morning Prayer
- Saturday 19th, 7pm Saturday Extra Film night at the Mundays.
- Sunday 20th, 10:30am Church Camp AM and Cafe at Brookside; 10.30am Equipped Bible Study at Loddon Primary School, Hillside Road, Earley, RG6 7LR. Light breakfast is served from 10am.
- Monday 21st, 1.30pm Ladies' Bible Study; 7-8pm Rest in God; 8.15pm Earley Community Choir
- Tuesday 22nd, 6pm Hey Tuesday
- Wednesday 23rd, 9.45am Busy Bees Toddler Group; 2pm Open Door
- Thursday 24th, 9.30am - 1pm Baby Sensory and Toddler Sense classes - email Gemma Pearce for more details, or give her a call on 0785 532 4495; 6pm And Breathe (Yr10+); 6:30pm Fun Club; 7.30pm Youth Home Night
- Friday 25th, 7am-8am Morning Prayer
- Sunday 26th, 10:30am Morning Meeting; 6pm Intercessory Prayer