Church Camp am/Loddon
From 10.30am to 12 noon, at Brookside, our Youth and Children's team will be running Church Camp AM, a special morning for children in Years 1-6 (under 5s are also welcome but must be supervised by an adult). Church Camp AM Cafe will also be running for parents in the surgery opposite - come and have a coffee and pastry, relax and chat, whilst your kids enjoy the fun of Church Camp AM.
Others in the Brookside Family will be gathering from 10am at Loddon Primary School (Silverdale Road, Earley, RG6 7LR) for breakfast followed by teaching. This meeting will finish in good time for parents to collect children from Church Camp am.
This Sunday is a Celebration Sunday when the focus will be on praise, worship and thanksgiving. From 11am there will be our usual activities for children and young people, as well as a creche for babies and toddlers.
Focus on Learning
This Sunday we will be gathering as a church family to worship at 10.30am. Chris Mitchell will be speaking about prayer, and there will be activities for children and young people, as well as a creche for babies and toddlers from 11am. Refreshments will be available from 10:10am, and after the meeting too.
This Sunday we will be gathering as a church family to celebrate and support at least one person, possibly more, as they take the step of being baptised. The morning will also include praise & worship and a short talk, activities for children and young people, as well as a creche for babies and toddlers.
This Sunday there will be an extended time of praise and worship, including communion. Activities specifically for children and young people, as well as a creche for babies and toddlers run from 11am.
Do you know someone who is suffering from the emotional trauma of a relationship breakdown?
The next Divorce Recovery Workshop will run at Brookside on Friday evening 15th March continuing on Saturday 16th March, and Friday evening 22nd March and Saturday 23rd March. Please contact the church office for further details.
Term time diary example inc CCAM/Loddon
- Monday 28th January : 1:30pm Ladies' Bible Study; 7-8pm Resting in God; 20:15pm Earley Community Choir.
- Tuesday 29th: 9:45am Busy Bees, 4-6pm Chat Room (Years 11+); 6:30-7:30pm Hope Choir- Youth and Kid's Choir for everyone.
- Wednesday 30th : 2pm Open Door (for seniors).
- Thursday 31st: 9.30am - 1:30pm Baby Sensory and Toddler Sense classes - email Gemma Pearce for more details, or give her a call on 0785 532 4495; 6:30pm Best Club (Years 9-10); 6:30pm God Space in the Cabin (Year 11+); 19:30 Youth Home Night
- Friday 1st February: 7-8am Morning Prayer (come for as much or as little as you like).
- Sunday 3rd: 10:30am Morning Meeting when Stuart Reed will be continuing his talk in the Gospel of John series.
- Monday 4th: 1:30pm Ladies' Bible Study; 7-8pm Resting in God; 8:15pm Earley Community Choir.
- Tuesday 5th: 9:45am Busy Bees; 5-6pm Hey Tuesday! (Years 1-5)
- Wednesday 6th: 2pm Open Door (for seniors).
- Thursday 7th: 9.30am - 1:30pm Baby Sensory and Toddler Sense classes - email Gemma Pearce for more details, or give her a call on 0785 532 4495; 6:30pm Fun Club (Years 7-8); 19:30 Youth Home Night
- Friday 8th: 7-8am Morning Prayer (come for as much or as little as you like).
- Sunday 10th: 10:30am Morning Meeting when Adam Dyer from Yeovil Community Church will be speaking.
- Saturday nnth, 7pm Saturday Extra Film Evening at the Mundays.
- Sunday nnth, 10:30am Church Camp AM and Cafe at Brookside; 10.30am Teaching at Loddon Primary School, Silverdale Road, Earley, RG6 7LR. Light breakfast is served from 10am.