Church Camp am/Loddon
From 10.30am at Brookside our Youth and Children's team will be running Church Camp am, a special event for children in Years 1 -6 (under 5s are also welcome but must be supervised by an adult). There is also a cafe for parents in the surgery opposite - come and have a coffee and pastry and relax and chat with other parents, whilst your kids enjoy the fun of Church Camp am.
Others in the Brookside Family will be gathering at 10.30am at Loddon Primary School (entrance in Hilliside Road, Earley) for a time of praise and worship. This meeting will finish in good time for parents to collect children from Church Camp am.
This Sunday is a Celebration Sunday when the focus will be on praise, worship and thanksgiving. From 11am there will be our usual activities for children and young people, as well as a creche for babies and toddlers.
Focus on Learning
This Sunday we will be gathering as a church family for one of our bimonthly Kingdom Culture teaching mornings. We'll be exploring further our current theme of Prophecy and the Prophetic. There will be activities for children and young people, as well as a creche for babies and toddlers from 11am.
This Sunday we will be gathering as a church family to celebrate and support at least one person, possibly more, as they take the step of being baptised. The morning will also include praise & worship and a short talk, activities for children and young people, as well as a creche for babies and toddlers.
This Sunday there will be an extended time of praise and worship, including communion. Activities specifically for children and young people, as well as a creche for babies and toddlers run from 11am.
Do you know someone who is suffering from the emotional trauma of a relationship breakdown?
The next Divorce Recovery Workshop will run at Brookside on Friday evening 15th March continuing on Saturday 16th March, and Friday evening 22nd March and Saturday 23rd March. Please contact the church office for further details.
Term time diary example inc CCAM/Loddon
- Sunday nnth, 10:30am Church Camp am & Cafe at Brookside; Meeting at Loddon Primary School in Hillside Road, Earley.
- Monday 24th April, 1:30pm Ladies Bible Study.
- Tuesday 25th, 4pm Chat Room (Yrs 8 - 10); 6pm F.U.N. Club (Yr 6).
- Wednesday 26th, 9:45am Busy Bees ; 2pm Open Door; 7:30pm Forging Stronger Families.
- Thursday 27th, From 10am Baby Sensory and Toddler Sense Classes - click for further information or contact Gemma on 01256 560817; 6pm Emerge (Yrs11+); 7.30pm Youth Home Night (Yrs 7+).
- Friday 28th, 7am Morning Prayer
- Sunday 30th, 10:30am Sunday Meeting.
- Monday 1st May , 1:30pm Ladies Bible Study.
- Tuesday 2nd, 6pm Hey Tuesday (Yrs 1-5)
- Wednesday 3rd, 9:45am Busy Bees; 2pm Open Door; 7:30pm Alpha course starts.
- Thursday 4th From 10am Baby Sensory and Toddler Sense Classes - click for further information or contact Gemma on 01256 560817, 6pm Emerge (Yrs11+) ;6.30pm GGBB (Yr 9 - 11 girls); 7.30pm Youth Home Night (Yrs 7+).
- Friday 5th, Youth Night at Centre Point.
- Saturday 6th, 5pm Youth leave for Soul Survivor; 7pm Saturday Extra Film night at the Mundays
- Sunday 7th, 10:30am Meeting ; 4pm Communion followed by afternoon tea.